The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Monday, June 05, 2006

    Memories

    I was looking through blogs of people I don't know since I'm pretty bored. While I was reading, I felt so old. People are still deciding whetehr to accept NTU or NUS, I'm already graduating this July. But reading through the blogs of those undergrdaute-to-be reminds me how I was feeling when I was in the situation 3 years before. But of course, now they have more troubles since they have to decide whether to accept NTU or NUS (especially now both uni have science faculty).

    Thinking back, maybe I should have started on a blog when I was younger. Recording down all the events that happened to me. Now I'm having some difficulties remember some of those minor details in my life.. I miss those days.. in sec school, in jc.. I know there's no way we can go back to that period of time but at least there's something to remember those times when we were young


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:09 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela